- Primary/secondary KPI: Revenue
- Page type: Product detail page
- Features used: Automated Personalization
- Industry vertical: Office supplies
- Channel: Web/mobile
Home office retailer uses one-to-one personalization based on customer lifecycle data to change product detail pages.
Different visitors viewing product pages are looking for different types of information, such as product descriptions, shipping details, or reviews. With limited space above the fold, it's difficult to determine how to display information.
- Use one-to-one personalization to automatically emphasize or de-emphasize information for each visitor
- Base contextual and behavioral factors on where customers are in their buyer journey (for example, number of page views, number of products in cart, first-party lifecycle data)
- Increase revenue by as much as $6.9 million in 4 months
- Increase overall conversion