- Primary/secondary KPI: Revenue per session
- Page type: Product detail page
- Features used: Dynamic Testing, A/B testing, Automated Personalization, individualization
- Industry vertical: CPG, membership club
- Channel: Web
Using Dynamic Testing experiences to show immediate results
- The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) needed to provide a white-glove experience to its members when they visited the website.
- It needed to be able to test and personalize with modest traffic coming to the site.
- SMWS used testing to understand that visitors were confused about membership pricing. It used Dynamic Testing experiences to pinpoint a strong call to action that would highlight value on product detail pages.
- The Dynamic Testing experiences saw immediate results, routing test traffic immediately, and continuously to the strongest variants.
- 34% uplift in revenue per session
- Increase in average order value by as much as 10%
- Reduced bounce rates by as much as 17%