Within the platform you can access the Create Dataset Schema wizard to upload a CSV file and determine various field types to create a customer dataset schema, after which you can then upload a full file to create the dataset.
With AgilOne integration, you can skip the process of defining field types for customer datasets by using its predefined schema and uploading that CSV file to the platform via SFTP.
Setting Up the Integration
Follow these steps to establish the integration with AgilOne.
- Click the settings cog in the top navigation bar and then select Integration.
- Click the AgilOne tab on the Integration page.
- Click INTEGRATE AGILONE NOW.
- Name the AgilOne dataset and then click INTEGRATE.
Now that you have integrated AgilOne, you're ready to upload the dataset schema via SFTP.
Setting Up the SFTP Upload
Follow these steps to create SFTP user credentials for specifically for uploading AgilOne data.
- Click CONFIGURE YOUR SFTP CREDENTIALS on the AgilOne tab.
- Click CREATE SFTP USER on the Sites tab of the Monetate platform settings.
- Configure the user credentials.
- Input a description for the SFTP user.
- Select the authentication method.
- Input the required credentials as determined by the authentication method you selected in the previous step.
- Click SAVE.
- Configure your SFTP client with the following information from the Sites tab:
- Host —
- Port —
- Protocol —
- Host —
You can now upload the CSV file containing the AgilOne schema to the
/datasets directory using your SFTP client.
Viewing the New Dataset
Once the upload is complete, you can view the newly created customer dataset by following these steps.
- Click DATASETS in the top navigation bar, and then click Customer Data.
- Find the customer dataset you created, and then click the dataset's name to view its details page.
The Overview tab of the dataset details page shows all the headers present in the CSV file you uploaded.
If the platform encountered an error during the upload, then a warning message appears in the Current Updates column on the Customer Datasets list page. Click VIEW ERRORS for more information.
See Customer Dataset Details Page to better understand the information you can find on and what actions you can take from the dataset's details page.