Monetate Support is the front-line for troubleshooting platform features and implementation. Support personnel ensure that no questions go unanswered, that no issues go unresolved, and that all requests are addressed to clients' satisfaction.
Support can assist with the following issues:
- Login issues, user access issues, and platform configuration questions
- Error messages, bugs, and glitches
- Troubleshooting events, experiences, targets, actions, datasets, Customer Views, and implementations that aren't behaving as expected
Contacting Global Platform Support
Submit support requests at any time. Monetate Technical Support in North America responds to inquiries between 9 AM and 5 PM Eastern US time and in Europe between 9 AM and 5 PM GMT.
Submitting a Support Request
To create a support ticket, go to the Kibo Technical Support portal (kibotechsupport.zendesk.com), log in, and then click Submit a request.
You can also access the support portal by these means:
- In the Monetate user interface, click REQUEST TECHNICAL SUPPORT in the footer of every page
- In the Monetate knowledge base, click SUPPORT in the top navigation bar.
See How to Submit a Support Request for more information.
Support Response Times
Monetate Support aims to respond to requests within one business day of submission. Using the Support Request template and providing as much information as possible can expedite your request.